One of the most tested and proven weapons systems in the world achieves ultimate refinement with the introduction of the SIG516 rifle. With its chrome-lined, phosphated, military grade barrel and adjustable, four-position gas regulator, the SIG516 incorporates all of the most desirable mechanical improvements. Add to these a free-floating quad rail forend and barrel, and you have the most advanced, versatile AR-based rifle available.
- Gas piston operating system
- Four-position gas regulator
- 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- Free-floating military grade chrome lined barrel
- M1913 Picatinny flat top upper
- 7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum upper & lower receiver with hard coat anodize finish
Note: Actual production rifle may differ slightly from photos. Stock and grip may vary from item pictured.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 16”
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Operating System:Short stroke pushrod Rotating bolt
- Rifling: 1 in 7 in.
- Trigger Type/Weight: MIL-SPEC 7.6 lbs
- Overall Length: 35.7”
- Magazine: 30 Round Aluminum