The P320-M17 is a 9mm, striker-fired pistol and comes with three (3) 10-round magazines. The pistol features a coyote-tan PVD coated stainless steel slide with the same optic cut as specified by the MHS contract, and black controls just like the pistols currently being shipped to the U.S. Army; it comes equipped with a SIGLITE front night sight and removable Night Sight rear plate. The P320-M17 features a coyote-tan carry-length grip module, available in three sizes, and comes standard with a manual safety.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: P320 M17
- Style Number: 320F-9-M17-MS-10
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 4.7″
- Overall Length: 8″
- Overall Width: 1.3″
- Overall Height: 5.5″
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Grip Module: Carry Length Grip Module
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Coyote PVD
- Sights: SIGLITE Front / Night Sight Rear Plate
- Sight Radius: 6.6″
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Weight (with magazine): 29.6 oz.
There are no reviews yet.