Full-size SIGLITE® Night Sights allow the P224 to deliver pinpoint accuracy, which can be a challenge in most subcompacts.
The Sig Sauer P224 accepts newer P229 magazines, allowing users to carry a full-size spare magazine as a backup to the flush-fit P224 magazine. Law enforcement officers will appreciate not having to carry separate magazines solely for their backup guns.
The Sig Sauer P224 Equinox® features the same two-tone accented Nitron slide treatment as the rest of the popular Equinox series. SIGLITE Night Sights, Nickel controls and Hogue black diamondwood grips make the P224 Equinox as striking as it is reliable.
- Item Number: 224-40-EQ(.40S&W)
- Caliber: .40S&W
- Action Type: DA/SA
- Trigger Pull DA: 10.0 lbs
- Trigger Pull SA: 4.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 6.7 in
- Overall Height: 4.5 in
- Overall Width: 1.3 in
- Barrel Length: 3.5 in
- Sight Radius: 5.3 in
- Weight w/Mag: 29.0 oz
- Mag Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Sights: SIGLITE® Night Sights
- Grips: Hogue black G-10 grips
- Frame Finish: Black Hard Anodized
- Slide Finish: Nitron® with two-tone accented
- Accessory Rail: No
- Features: Sub-compact size Maintains double-stack mag. Lightweight
There are no reviews yet.