Conceived for the demands of the Special Operations community, the MCX VIRTUS Pistol from SIG SAUER is engineered for adaptability, sound suppression and longevity. Cold hammer-forged barrels are user-changeable and available in 5.56 NATO (11.5”) and 300 BLK (9”), offering the utmost in mission-specific flexibility. SIG’s proven internal recoil system offers reduced recoil and a compact platform. To enhance accuracy, the MCX VIRTUS Pistol features the new Matchlite Duo trigger for crisp, clean feel. Free-floating M-LOK handguards are available in four lengths. Ambidextrous, AR-style controls and a folding PCB enable the MCX VIRTUS Pistol to be stowed with ease. Built with the highest-quality components, the MCX VIRTUS Pistol sets a new standard for size, accuracy and reliability.
- SIG Matchlite Duo Trigger – Superb accuracy is aided by the crisp, light feel of the SIG Matchlite Duo trigger.
- Folding PCB – To make the package as compact as possible, the MCX VIRTUS is equipped with a folding PCB
- Interchangable Cold Hammer-Forged Barrels – Modularity for any mission is achieved by interchangeable cold hammer-forged barrels available in multiple calibers and lengths.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: MCX Virtus Pistol
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 11.5″ / Cold Hammer Forged Carbon Steel
- Twist Rate: 1:7″
- Barrel Threads: 1/2″ – 28 TPI
- Overall Length: 31″
- Collapsed / Folded Length: 22″
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Type: PCB
- Trigger Type: Matchlite Duo
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Accessory Rail: M-LOK
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds
There are no reviews yet.